APEX’s Commercial Insurance team, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba and led by Craig Swaitkewich, provides risk management advice to clients across a range of industries, including manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, forestry, and retail. We offer our clients expertise, professionalism, and a customer-focused approach to building risk management programs customized to your business’ specific needs. Our team negotiates class-leading coverage at competitive rates through direct access to key insurance markets, including Lloyds of London. We provide our commercial insurance services to clients across Canada including Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta.
Beyond Your Renewal
APEX Surety & Insurance leverages our risk control expertise, allowing your business to manage risk at the source and prevent claims before they happen. We establish or enhance existing risk control programs, allowing your business to operate safely, profitably and without interruption.
Engaging our risk control services provides you with detailed site surveys of your key facilities and other key benefits:
- By assembling comprehensive underwriting information pertaining to your facilities and operations, we gain an intimate knowledge and understanding of your business;
- Identifying potential exposures, we work with you to mitigate risks based on best practices, building code standards, fire code standards or health and safety practices. Effective risk management techniques reduce the likelihood, frequency and severity of potential incidents;
- This process allows us to identify and manage issues before they become problematic to insurers;
- Best in class companies are continually improving. We assist yours with implementing new risk management measures and highlight these enhancements to underwriters; and,
- By partnering with your team to prevent or mitigate losses, we keep people safe while helping your business to operate with less interruption and a lower cost of risk.
Who Do We Work With?
- Property Managers
- Condominium Corporations
- Non-Profit Organizations
APEX Surety & Insurance maintains relationships with key markets across Canada and Lloyd’s of London. Our ability to form long-term, sustainable partnerships by connecting clients with strong insurance markets is what sets us apart.
Technical backgrounds within our account executive team allow us to analyze and understand complex businesses and provide custom advice. Our understanding of your specific operational exposures and those of your industry enhances our ability to negotiate optimal coverage and terms for our clients.
APEX Surety & Insurance manages all aspects of your insurance and risk management program. Whether we are assisting with proactive risk management or risk control measures, facilitating a claim settlement, or canvassing the marketplace while renewing your policies, we bring value through prompt, professional, impactful service.
We believe that quality advice and a proactive, strategic approach to your insurance renewal creates lasting value beyond what can become a purely transactional relationship. APEX Surety & Insurance is excited to show you why we have been named one of Canada’s Top Brokerages in 2019 and 2020 by Insurance Business Canada magazine.
Products We Offer
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Property Insurance
- Contractor’s Equipment (CEF)
- Cyber Insurance
- Directors & Officers (D&O)
- Manufacturer’s Errors & Omissions
- Product Recall
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) / Professional Liability
- Builder’s Risk / Course of Construction (COC)
- Wrap-up Liability
- Aviation Insurance
- Umbrella Liability
- Special Risk Extension
- Pollution / Environmental
- Asbestos Abatement
- Airside Liability
- And more